A blend of Hypericum, Artemisia, Cypress, and Geranium extracts.
Place of Origin:
An ointment for external treatment of swollen areas. Also effective in calming varicose veins. For external treatment of Hemorrh
Active Ingredients: A blend of Hypericum, Artemisia, Cypress, and Geranium extracts.
- For treating hemorrhoids: Apply 3-5 times a day on the swollen area and around it, until complete absorption of the material, for at least 5 days. Continue 5 more days, with 2 treatments a day. As an alternative, it is possible to soak cotton pad in Afoulim, then insert it in the rectum for the night.
- For treating swollen leg's veins (varicose veins): Massage into vein area in the evening.
- For treating other swollen areas: Soak in cotton pad and leave on the swollen area and around it, during the night. Repeat for 6 nights.
Comments: Store in a cool place (below 30 degrees C or 86 degrees F).
Size: 50 ml or 1.69 fl. oz.
* Dermatologically tested, not tested on animals. ONLY FOR EXTERNAL USE.
Purely vegetal ingredients.
Usage precautions: As for any product containing essential oils:
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse eyes with water.
- To test for any sensitivity, start by applying a small quantity of the product. In case of abnormal reaction (headaches, persistent skin reddening, nausea, dizziness), discontinue the usage of the product.